Transitional & In-Home Services
Temporary respite services are for boys who may need additional supervision or support than is offered at home, foster care or other place of residence. Respite is a short-term placement during times of situational turmoil. Brandon offers structure around the clock, emphasis on enhancing coping skills and daily functioning, and intensive communication and problem solving within the family. Length of stay is tailored to the individual needs of boys and their families.
What sets Brandon Apart?
- Length of stay can be individually tailored
- Expert clinical, residential, educational, case management and medical services available
- Planned admissions to our safe, campus environment
- Targeted, whole-child intervention strategies to resolve the need for placement
- Intensive family treatment with an emphasis on trust and safety
- Brandon’s CARE principles guide our Respite Care program