Transitional & In-Home Services
Follow-Along is a seamless continuation of relationships, treatment, and support offered to families of Brandon’s Caring Together Residential School and Intensive Group Home programs. Promoting a successful reunification or transition to kinship, pre-adoptive or foster home, Follow-Along builds on therapeutic relationships and the successful interventions created during residential or group home care. Follow-Along builds momentum toward successful transition and builds relationships with new providers.
What Sets Brandon Follow-Along Apart?
- Follow-Along services are provided by Brandon clinical and milieu staff who the family and youth worked with during residential or group home placement
- Services are offered in the family home and/or community; out-of-area referrals are offered a modified schedule of services
- Youth are supported to be successful in the home and community, reducing length of stay or readmission to residential care
- Promotes educational stability by supporting attendance and achievement goals
- Enhances natural supports of the family and community
- Strengthens and builds a youth’s connection to his community
- The Follow-Along Team partners with the family to initiate and maintain services, as needed, in their home community
- Brandon’s CARE principles guide our Follow Along program