Find advocacy resources, diagnosis information, special education websites, parenting tools, useful articles, and other support.
- Children and Adults with ADD – Non-Profit, Parent-Based Organization for Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder.
- The Individuals with Disabilities Act – A guide to IDEA Amendments of 1995.
- Special Education Guide – Our goal is to present information on the challenges parents and teachers of children with special needs face.
- Discovery Channel Online – Interactive stories about science, nature, history, people, and more.
- Scholastic Internet Center – Scholastic Magazine’s contribution to the Internet.
- Small Planet Communications – Contains articles, lesson plans, strategies, links, and other materials for teachers and students.
- Adolescent Directory On Line (ADOL) – An electronic guide to information regarding adolescent issues and secondary education.
- The Educator’s Desk Reference – Lesson plans, Collections, Searchable Database and Gopher, and much more.
- Distance Education Clearinghouse – Sponsored by the University of Wisconsin-Extension, the Clearinghouse gathers information on teleconferencing technologies, instructional design, programs and courses, and other distance learning resources.
- Teacher Talk – A publication for preservice, and practicing secondary education teachers.
- The Comer School Development Program – A national school reform project now being used in more than 600 schools in 20 states.
- The Education Alliance – Responds to the needs of diverse student populations in the public schools.
- Worldwide Classroom – This library of international programs maintains information about 3500 schools in 70 countries including foreign language institutes, universities, adult education centers, and volunteer programs.
- Teen Drug Evolution – A Parent’s Resource Guide
- The Healthy Teen Network – Healthy Teen Network is devoted to making a difference in the lives of teens and young families.
- Therapist and Counselor Locator – Find a local therapist or counselor.
- Internet in the Classroom – Home of NASA’s K-12 Internet Initiative.
- Texas Education Network
- U. S. Department of Education – USDE’s WWW Server sponsored by the Department’s Office of Educational Research and Improvement(OERI).
- Office of Adolescent Health from U.S. Department of Health & Human Services – The Office of Adolescent Health (OAH) is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of adolescents to enable them to become healthy, productive adults.
- Capital Region Board of Cooperative Educational Services – An organization which provides educational resources and services to K-12 schools, including vocational schools, special education and many others.
- Global Schoolhouse – The Next Generation – The program brings schools, universities, business, government, and the community together for life learning experiences, using the most powerful technology available.
- KIDLINKS – A grassroots project aiming at getting as many children in the age group of 10-15 as possible involved in a GLOBAL dialog.
- Mid-continent Regional Educational Laboratory – A nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the quality of education for all students.
- Public Broadcasting System – The Internet site of the community of America’s public television stations.
- Research for Better Schools – A private, nonprofit corporation which has served as the Mid-Atlantic Regional Educational Laboratory for 28 years under funding from the U. S. Department of Education.