- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 19 Days Paid Vacation
- Free breakfast, lunch and parking for all employees!
We are seeking: experienced Teacher’s Assistants
Schedule: 7:00am -3:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Be able to evaluate a student’s education and therapeutic goals
- Serve as in-house substitute for absent teachers
- Participate in the IEP process as required
- Serve as a role model for clients at all times
- Provide corrective/learning experience for the students
- Set and maintain consistent/constructive limits
- Plan and participate in assigned activities
- Provide support to the residences during transition prior to school each morning
- Salary: $14- $17 per hour based on experience
- The Brandon Residential Treatment Center offers Health (with premium costs decreasing for the employee the longer he/she stays), Dental, Life, STD, LTD, tuition reimbursement and a very generous time-off plan which increases the longer an employee stays.
- Brandon is an EEO Employer
- Smoking is Prohibited on all Brandon School properties.
- Experience in Group Management of Children 8-18 years old
Good communicator and listener
- Up tempo personality, assertive, outgoing and confident
- Be able to listen to both sides of a situation and base any decision on a neutral
understanding of the facts
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in education preferred but not required
- Persons with lived personal or family experience encouraged to apply.