To apply for this position:
-Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
-Please put the position you are applying for in the subject line
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 19 Days Paid Vacation
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary treatment team to ensure a therapeutic milieu that meets Brandon’s standards of CARE.
- Think creatively as you implement ideas to engage youth and families in treatment (traditions, activities, etc.)
- Provide leadership, support, professional development, and regular supervision to Residential Counselors
- Oversee the program’s physical environment and ensure it meets quality standards and licensing requirements at all times (clean, organized, home-like living environment).
- Maintain an inviting space for all Brandon community members and external parties visiting, especially family members so they feel like a part of their child’s life despite out of home placement.
- Ensure constant communication with Treatment Team members, Department Heads, family members, and collaterals.
- Maintain documentation systems in the program ensuring they are timely, clear, and concise.
- Ensure appropriate implementation of the Brandon Behavior Support Policy and TCI techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum five-years-experience working in human services/mental health field with supervisory experience
- Must have a valid MA driver’s license and DEEC CORI/DCF background check
- Able to participate in physical interventions
- MAP certified a plus
- Persons with lived personal or family experience encouraged to apply
Qualified candidates will have a passion for helping youth who have experienced traumatic life events and the ability to develop therapeutic relationships with kids and families. Candidates will also bring positive energy to work every day, a sense of humor, serve as a role model for staff and kids, and leadership skills that support and guide their team to always a ensure a safe and nurturing environment at Brandon.