- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 19 Days Paid Vacation
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary treatment team to ensure a therapeutic milieu that meets Brandon’s standards of CARE.
- Think creatively as you implement ideas to engage youth and families in treatment (traditions, activities, etc.)
- Provide leadership, support, professional development, and regular supervision to Residential Counselors
- Oversee the program’s physical environment and ensure it meets quality standards and licensing requirements at all times (clean, organized, home-like living environment).
- Maintain an inviting space for all Brandon community members and external parties visiting, especially family members so they feel like a part of their child’s life despite out of home placement.
- Ensure constant communication with Treatment Team members, Department Heads, family members, and collaterals.
- Maintain documentation systems in the program ensuring they are timely, clear, and concise.
- Ensure appropriate implementation of the Brandon Behavior Support Policy and TCI techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum five-years-experience working in human services/mental health field with supervisory experience
- Must have a valid MA driver’s license and DEEC CORI/DCF background check
- Able to participate in physical interventions
- MAP certified a plus
- Persons with lived personal or family experience encouraged to apply