- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays Observed Day Of.
- 19 Days Paid Vacation
- Free Breakfast, lunch and parking daily!
Pay: $14.75 – $17.25 hr
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary treatment team to ensure a therapeutic milieu that meets Brandon’s standards of CARE.
- Think creatively as you implement ideas to engage youth and families in treatment (traditions, activities, etc.)
- Maintain an inviting space for all Brandon community members and external parties visiting, especially family members so they feel like a part of their child’s life despite out of home placement.
- Maintain documentation systems in the program ensuring they are timely, clear, and concise.
- Ensure appropriate implementation of the Brandon Behavior Support Policy and TCI techniques.
- Be awake and stay to ensure adequate monitoring of clients and facility
- Call in to central voice mail every half- hour between 11:00pm-9:00am
- Check in with evening staff regarding clients’ behaviors
- Secure the building during the shift. Do routine bed checks (at least every 15 minutes) on all clients, observing and noting behavior and dynamics of sleep
- High school diploma required
- Minimum three-years-experience working in human services/mental health field
- Must have a valid MA driver’s license and DEEC CORI/DCF background check
- Able to participate in physical interventions
- MAP certified a plus
- Persons with lived personal or family experience encouraged to apply