Brandon is pleased to introduce the only agency-wide sensory integration program of its kind!
- New, Dedicated Sensory Integration Room with state-of-the-art, specialized Occupational Therapy Equipment
- Partnership with OTA of Watertown to provide OT Services to Students & Ongoing consultation and training for Staff
- Sensory Stations at Each Residence (7), In the School (3) and Therapy Space stocked with over $6000 of grant-funded Sensory Tools
- Individualized Sensory Integration Plans for students to follow in school and residences
- 90+ hours of grant-funded training to staff. Targeted trainings for Residential, Educational, Clinical & Case Management Departments.