- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 19 Days Paid Vacation
- Responsible for providing skill training and constant supervision to a group of students served in the technology program. Examples of lessons/objectives: MS Office, basic programming, web-design, internet/internet safety, assisting with student projects across the curriculum involving technology.
- Provides support/training to assist with utilization of interactive whiteboards and Chromebooks across the curriculum.
- Assists in researching new programs that meet student needs and are compatible with our current system.
- Oversees and maintains technology in the school to include chromebooks, Kindles, interactive whiteboards and other assistive technology.
- Assists with computer based testing for state-required standardized tests to ensure smooth functioning prior, during, and after testing sessions.
- Works closely with IT to quickly and efficiently solve technology issues in the school.
- Plan, prepares and delivers instructional activities that facilitate an active learning experience to enhance technology skills.
EDUCATION: Bachelor in field of education or related technology field preferred. Licensure as an instructional technology teacher (or licensure as a special educator with expertise in technology/instruction) preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Experience working with children who have challenging emotional and/or behavioral issues preferred. 2+ years experience in related field required. Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record as determined by criteria established by the agency.