Brandon School and Residential Treatment Center, located in Natick, MA, is an 80+ bed treatment program and DESE licensed school serving boys 7 to 18 years old with complex social, emotional, and behavioral challenges. If you enjoy a high energy environment surrounded by dedicated professionals and amazing kids then come join our community! Brandon is a strong and successful organization due in large part to the dedication, diversity, experience, and expertise of our staff.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Social Media and Marketing Intern. The ideal candidate will possess a strong working knowledge of social and digital media to redesign our current accounts and promote creative marketing development for the Brandon Community.
- Second year college students in Communications or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in social media/marketing
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Extensive working knowledge of Facebook, Glassdoor, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube etc.
- Strong working knowledge of digital media
- Experience with social media analytics
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
- Ensure uniform appropriate content is being distributed for all social media platforms
- Increase followers and traffic to our website and social media accounts
- Maintain a weekly and monthly calendar to track content and followers
- Create all user emails to engage current staff in our social media
- Maintain privacy of our current clients
- Maintain and update portions of www.brandonschool.org
- Post updates for career opportunities and upcoming events