- Free Breakfast, lunch and parking daily!
- Ensure uniform appropriate content is being distributed for all social media platforms
- Increase followers and traffic to our website and social media accounts
- Maintain a weekly and monthly calendar to track content and followers
- Create all user emails to engage current staff in our social media
- Maintain privacy of our current clients
- Maintain and update portions of www.brandonschool.org
- Post updates for career opportunities and upcoming events
- Second year college students in Communications or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in social media/marketing
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Extensive working knowledge of Facebook, Glassdoor, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube etc.
- Strong working knowledge of digital media
- Experience with social media analytics
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
*Unpaid internship* Depending on your educational institution you can receive a stipend through your institution.