Brandon is seeking a dedicated and energetic Residential Counselor. Be a positive role model and provide the highest quality of service to our clients by creating an environment that is safe, respectful and positive. Excellent Benefits and opportunities for advancement.
$12-16.25 per hour
June 17, 2019 – August 23, 2019
- Dedication to at-risk youth
- At least 3 years experience with similar population a plus
- High School Diploma / GED; bachelors degree preferred
- Reliable transportation (we are NOT MBTA accessible)
- Persons with lived personal or family experience encouraged to apply.
- Assist clients in daily routine/ADL skills
- Facilitate appropriate boundaries and social interactions with clients
- Plan and run therapeutic activities for clients
- Set and maintain consistent/constructive limits while providing a corrective learning experience for clients
- Provide support with non-violent physical intervention
- Provide professional role modeling for clients
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by supervisory or administrative staff