The Office Secretary provides ongoing clerical, organizational, and documentation support to members of the education and treatment departments and provides support to other departments as needed.
- Provides phone and in person reception and directions to all visitors, family members, and professionals.
- Maintains an orderly filing system for individual case files including all required treatment and educational documentation.
- Maintains and distributes accurate school attendance records, MCAS reports, and daily bed census. Contacts parents/guardian of absent students.
- Produces education and treatment related documentation including client face sheets, report cards, treatment and education progress reviews.
- Assists in maintaining and distributing DESE regulatory reports (October census, Title 1 N/D count).
- Assists in providing student demographic information on MCAS answer booklets during MCAS administration testing windows.
- In accordance with DESE regulation, assists in maintaining the IEP roster for all RES and Day students.
- Assists with contacting school districts to secure relevant educational information for new students (SASID, IEP, grade level information, MCAS scores, etc)
- Maintains accurate and up to date information for MCAS student roster
- Provides support to the education department to maintain IEP goals/progress reports in Brandon database.
- Coordinates outgoing and incoming mail and deliveries.
- Provides a system of notifying treatment and educational staff as to upcoming meetings, report/paperwork deadlines, etc.
- Assist with orientation of new staff to filing system and office operations.
- Under the direction of the Office Manager maintain an inventory of office supplies and order supplies as necessary.
- Under the direction of the Office Manager assist in the completion of various mailing/copying/surveying projects.
- High school education required. Associates degree or post graduate training preferred.
- Proficient or advanced computer skills.
- Previous office/professional work experience desired.
- Strong writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 19 Days Paid Vacation