- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays Observed Day Of.
- 19 Days Paid Vacation
- Free Breakfast, lunch and parking daily!
ACCOUNTABLE AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING RESULTS:
- Support the Education and Residential Management Teams in planning community events such as end of school year carnival, summer BBQ, annual multi-cultural festival, intramural sports, swim testing, etc. and provide a weekly/monthly calendar of events for reference within the agency.
- Develop relationships with community agencies so that Brandon youth can utilize the resources in a positive and productive way (library, YMCA, etc.)
- Develop and coordinate an after school club program for youth during the school year
- Plan and coordinate all details of educational, fun, and creative field trips during the school hours throughout the regular school year and summer school program.
- Plan and coordinate all details of 6-8 special outings in the residences throughout the year.
- Ensure residences are running on and off grounds activities for youth on a daily basis that promote development of life skills and relationships.
- Plan special community events inclusive of parents and families
- Collaborate with students and staff to facilitate student driven fundraisers such as bake sales
- Manage the schedule for the music room, computer lab, and exercise room, and coordinate community service projects such as Meals on Wheels.
- Comply at all times with federal, state and local regulations and licensing regulations.
- DCF Medication Administration Certification (MAP), First Aid, CPR, and Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI) Certification are required to be successfully completed before the end of the 90 day new employee probation period and are required to be maintained throughout employment. Employees will also be required to complete a CARE 5 day certification course during first year of employment. Agency scheduled and required training, E-Learning training as assigned, and any other program specific training as scheduled. Continued skill development and maintain certifications.
- Must have a valid MA driver’s license and DEEC CORI/DSS background check
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING: Bachelors degree preferred; experience in recreational planning.