Brandon’s Mission Statement:
We create an environment that is safe, respectful, nurturing, supportive, tolerant, and positive for all children, adolescents, families, staff and collateral community resources involved; to provide the highest quality treatment, residential, educational, and reintegration services; and to emphasize individual growth while promoting positive familial and social attitudes. Our Core Values of respect, caring, safety and accountability reinforce our Mission, and are embedded in our treatment practice across the range of services that we provide. These perspectives on treatment guide our approaches to providing stability and psychological health for our youth and their families.
Scope of the Position: The Medication Passer is responsible for ensuring the overall functioning, efficiency, and quality of administering medications to youth living in Brandon’s campus programs, following MAP protocol at all times.
- Responsible for administering medications to youth living in Brandon’s campus programs, following MAP protocol at all times
- Follow all Brandon, DEEC, DES, and MAP policies and procedures
- Complete assigned tasks to include floating through houses to conduct control counts, audit of MAP books and reporting out audit results, follow up on medication occurrences, transporting youth as needed
- High school diploma required
- MAP Certified
- Residential experience preferred but not required
- Must have a valid MA driver’s license and DEEC CORI/DCF background check
- Supportive work environment
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer paid Life & Disability Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays observed day of.
- 19 Days Paid Vacation
- Free breakfast, lunch and parking for all employees