Brandon School and Residential Treatment Center, located in Natick, MA, is an 80+ bed treatment program and DESE licensed school serving boys 7 to 18 years old with complex social, emotional, and behavioral challenges. If you enjoy a high energy environment surrounded by dedicated professionals and amazing kids then come join our community! Brandon is a strong and successful organization due in large part to the dedication, diversity, experience, and expertise of our staff.
We are seeking an experienced MAP Nurse Monitor to join our team. The candidate will be a Registered Nurse, meeting the requirements for Medication Administration Program (MAP) Approved Trainer, who provides Quality Assurance by monitoring and auditing the Medication Administration system at all Brandon Residential MAP sites to ensure compliance with DPH, DMH and DCF regulations, licensing requirements and MAP policies. The Nurse Monitor is also responsible for completing MAP training with Brandon staff.
Job Type: Full-time; 40-hour position with flexible hours
Salary: $60,000 to $63,000
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Current RN license
- CPR/First Aid certified
- Minimum two-years-experience working in a school or healthcare facility
- Must have a valid MA driver’s license and DEEC CORI/DCF background check
- MAP experience/Med Delegation a plus. Will train strong candidates in MAP.
Qualified candidates will have a passion for helping youth who have experienced traumatic life events and the ability to develop therapeutic relationships with kids and families. Candidate will bring positive energy to work every day, a sense of humor, keen attention to details, and exceptional written and communication skills.
- Monitoring overall quality assurance of MAP procedures, practices, regulations and licensing in assigned Residential Programs.
- Ensuring medication is properly transcribed, received, and stored
- Ensuring up to date documentation of medication administration by MAP certified staff
- Ensuring updated policies specific to MAP and that all staff are trained in these policies
- Completing and submitting Medication Occurrence Reports
- Ensuring required documentation and manuals for each medication office
- Conducting trainings and re-certifications with staff annually
- Participating in on-call rotation shared by the nursing department