Brandon’s Mission Statement:
We create an environment that is safe, respectful, nurturing, supportive, tolerant, and positive for all children, adolescents, families, staff and collateral community resources involved; to provide the highest quality treatment, residential, educational, and reintegration services; and to emphasize individual growth while promoting positive familial and social attitudes. Our Core Values of respect, caring, safety and accountability reinforce our Mission, and are embedded in our treatment practice across the range of services that we provide. These perspectives on treatment guide our approaches to providing stability and psychological health for our youth and their families.
Scope of the Position: We are seeking an experienced Clinical Case Manager to provide services in our community. The Clinical Case Manager provides clinical and case management services to youth and families and serves as an influential leader within the Brandon Treatment Teams. This position provides the opportunity to not only utilize your direct care skills, but your leadership skills as you provide oversight, coaching, and guidance to a team of professionals.
- Participate as an active and effective member of the Leadership Team for assigned program
- Provide individual, day and group therapy with children and adolescents, and family therapy and play an active role in the milieu.
- Effectively communicate with parents, guardians, and collaterals all necessary information regarding ongoing care, treatment progress, critical incidents, etc.
- Responsibly prepare for, attend, and lead case related meetings including quarterly progress reviews, weekly treatment team meetings, mini teams, etc.
- Complete child, adolescent and family diagnostic evaluations/assessments
- Develop comprehensive and objective treatment plan development and implementation in compliance with multiple regulations and agency policy
- Complete case reports, progress notes, and other documentation as required
- Master’s degree in counseling profession
- Experience in mental health field
- Professional license or license eligible.
- Must have a valid MA driver’s license; DEEC CORI/DCF background check will be completed.
Qualified candidates will have experience working with youth with problematic sexual behaviors, a passion for helping youth who have experienced traumatic life events, and the ability to develop therapeutic relationships. Candidate will bring positive energy to work every day, a sense of humor, serve as a role model for employees and clients served, and of utmost importance, possess skills that support and guide their team to always ensure the highest quality of care to our population.
- Supportive work environment
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer paid Life & Disability Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays observed day of.
- 19 Days Paid Vacation
- Free breakfast, lunch and parking for all employees