To apply for this position:
-Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
-Please put the position you are applying for in the subject line
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 19 Days Paid Vacation
- Participate as an active and effective member of the Leadership Team for assigned program
- Provide individual, dyad and group therapy with children and adolescents, and family therapy and play an active role in the milieu.
- Effectively communicate with parents, guardians, and collaterals all necessary information regarding ongoing care, treatment progress, critical incidents, etc.
- Responsibly prepare for, attend, and lead case related meetings including quarterly progress reviews, weekly treatment team meetings, mini teams, etc.
- Complete child, adolescent and family diagnostic evaluations/assessments
- Develop comprehensive and objective treatment plan development and implementation in compliance with multiple regulations and agency policy
- Complete case reports, progress notes, and other documentation as required
Masters degree in counseling profession; experience in mental health field; professional license or license eligible. Must have a valid MA driver’s license; DEEC CORI/DCF background check will be completed.
Qualified candidates will have a passion for helping youth who have experienced traumatic life events and the ability to develop therapeutic relationships with kids and families. Candidate will bring positive energy to work every day, a sense of humor, serve as a role model for staff and kids, and of utmost importance, possess skills that support and guide their team to always ensure the highest quality of care to our population.