Brandon School and Residential Treatment Center, located in Natick, MA, is an 80+ bed treatment program and DESE licensed school serving boys 7 to 18 years old with complex social, emotional, and behavioral challenges. If you enjoy a high energy environment surrounded by dedicated professionals and amazing kids then come join our community! Brandon is a successful organization due in large part to the dedication, diversity, experience, and expertise of our staff.
We are seeking an experienced Clinical Case Manager to join our team. The Clinical Case Manager provides exceptional clinical and case management services to youth and families and serves as an influential leader within the Brandon Treatment Teams. This position provides the opportunity to not only utilize your direct care skills, but your leadership skills as you provide oversight, coaching, and guidance to a team of professionals.
Masters degree in counseling profession; experience in mental health field; professional license or license eligible. Must have a valid MA driver’s license; DEEC CORI/DCF background check will be completed.
Qualified candidates will have a passion for helping youth who have experienced traumatic life events and the ability to develop therapeutic relationships with kids and families. Candidate will bring positive energy to work every day, a sense of humor, serve as a role model for staff and kids, and of utmost importance, possess skills that support and guide their team to always ensure the highest quality of care to our population.
- Participate as an active and effective member of the Leadership Team for assigned program
- Provide individual, dyad and group therapy with children and adolescents, and family therapy and play an active role in the milieu.
- Effectively communicate with parents, guardians, and collaterals all necessary information regarding ongoing care, treatment progress, critical incidents, etc.
- Responsibly prepare for, attend, and lead case related meetings including quarterly progress reviews, weekly treatment team meetings, mini teams, etc.
- Complete child, adolescent and family diagnostic evaluations/assessments
- Develop comprehensive and objective treatment plan development and implementation in compliance with multiple regulations and agency policy
- Complete case reports, progress notes, and other documentation as required