- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 19 Days Paid Vacation
- Candidate should be compassionate
- Detail oriented, and comfortable with the population being served.
- Responsibilities include meeting with clients, contact with parents and/or collaterals, medication management, documentation, sectioning support if needed while on site, initial screening of new admissions.
Monday – Friday 20-25 hours per week.
- A current and valid MA license to practice Psychiatry in MA with ability to prescribe medications
- Board Certified.
- Familiarity with MAP, DCF, DMH systems a plus.
- Valid driver’s license. Valid DEEC CORI/Background check
Resumes can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org